A sophisticated accent for any occasion, this Bulova watch shines in polished steel and gold plate. The large round steel case is featured on a handsome and dur
A sophisticated accent for any occasion, this Bulova watch shines in polished steel and gold plate. The large round steel case is featured on a handsome and durable steel link bracelet with goldtone accents and a push-button foldover clasp. The silver dial, accentuated by a goldtone bezel, has a classic look, with goldtone hands and markers, a sweep seconds hand, and a date display at the three o'clock position. Luminous coating on the hands and markers lend nighttime visibility. This Bulova watch offers Japanese quartz precision and water resistance to 30 meters.
In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Bulova introduced its first line of wristwatches in 1919. The company grew and prospered, and soon early radio and television ads were declaring, "America runs on Bulova time." In the 1950s, continuing its legacy of innovation, Bulova introduced Accutron, the first electronic watch, and the first breakthrough in timekeeping technology in over 300 years. The Accutron timing mechanism was later adapted for use by NASA computers and a Bulova timer was even placed on the moon to control transmissions of data. Bulova timepieces have kept official time aboard Air Force One and have also served as official timepieces for U.S. Olympic teams.
Today, Bulova maintains its tradition of excellence in technology and design, offering a diverse collection of beautiful precision timepieces for every occasion.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face.
- Two-tone watch featuring round silver-tone dial with date window at 3 o'clock and sweeping second hand
- 40 mm Two-tone stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Two-tone stainless steel band with foldover clasp and double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
We Also Recommend